Sunday, December 02, 2007

Good news (I think) for map fans

For RouteSlip enthusiasts, there are big changes ahead. Brian Huff has sold the site that some of us have been using to map our bike routes and exercise paths. He says the new owners, MapMyFitness, have big plans, and the resources to carry them out. RouteSlip has been a part-time effort while Huff completes his education. It's going to be fun to see the new programmers build on what he started. He says users will be automatically carried over to the new site over the next several weeks. When the migration is well along, I'll replace the RouteSlip link in the sidebar with a new one.

Meanwhile, congratulations, Brian! I hope you made good money on the deal.

1 comment:

crumbs said...

I have never used RouteSlip, but I LOVE Mapmyfitness. It's really easy to use and pretty motivating.