* Bad or careless driving, such as cutting others off, speeding, tailgating, talking on cell phones, making obscene gestures and not using proper signalsYou can read all about the survey and Autovantage by clicking here.
* People who are angry, stressed, frustrated, tired or had a bad day
* People being in a hurry, impatient or running late
* Traffic problems, accidents, poor road conditions or construction
* Inconsiderate, disrespectful, selfish drivers who think they own the road
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Miami road rage subsiding
New York City, I am told, has displaced Miami as the worst in the country for road rage. The Autovantage Road Rage Survey bumps Miami out of first place for the first time in four years. Good news for bicyclists, long accustomed to getting blown off Miami roads and blocked at crossings. The most frequent causes of road rage, according to the survey of drivers: