Monday, October 24, 2011

Cyclist finds new view of life

Bruce Weber, nearing the end of his cross-continent bike ride, writes in the New York Times that the 4,000-mile trip has helped him find a new way to think about life. I won't spoil his story by summarizing here, but you can find it in the Times Travel section. Of course, you don't have to ride ocean to ocean for for a bike to open your eyes. You might start by biking to work tomorrow. The weather promises to be as glorious as it was Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was the most boring article about an outdoor adventure I have ever read. I would think the NY Times would have rejected this! The only reason I finished reading it was because I kept expecting it to get better, more inspiring. I was almost asleep when I finished it.